COMING LATE FALL 2020
STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFO
Awaken & Live Event Promo Video
Awaken & Live: At Home Sessions
About Awaken & Live
To awaken the hearts of men
Through scripture, prayer, worship, teaching and mentorship, men will understand and fulfill God’s purpose for their lives
- Humble Spirit – We believe we must faithfully and humbly develop and use our gifts, talents and resources to serve the Lord.
- Honest Answers – We believe that in everything we do, we should do it as if for the Lord and do it in truth to the absolute best of our abilities.
- Servant’s Hands – We believe we have the responsibility to be hands and feet for the Lord in the power of the Holy Spirit. We are motivated to shine the light of Jesus Christ and give all glory to God.
- Pure Heart – We believe that each individual is valuable because we are created in God’s image. God sent His son Jesus to die for our salvation further validating how valuable we are to Him. We must add value to people’s lives in order to show them how valuable they are to God.
- Solid Foundation – We believe that we should think about things that are true, honorable, right, pure, lovely, reputable and worthy of praise. We believe that our foundation should be firmly in the Bible; the inspired Word of God.
- True Friendship – We believe that the best way to communicate is to listen first. Also, it is important to provide timely, positive and encouraging communications. We must communicate the truth of the Gospel in all of our interactions.
- Faithful Mentorship – We believe we should love God with all our heart, soul, strength and mind. We must love our brother as we love ourselves.
It is a rare and powerful thing to experience three completely different worlds colliding at a critical moment in time, creating something new; something unified in focus, belief, and mission. That is exactly what happened with NFL Super Bowl Champion and Dove nominated Artist Ben Utecht, South African Multi-Platinum Artist André Venter, and Canadian Grammy Nominated Artist Mark Masri.
The REBORN “musicianaries” have a new pop sound that penetrates the soul through the powerful fusion of their voices. From towering notes, that will literally pick you up and inspire you to live better; to tender phrases, that will draw tears of pain, hope, and recovery, REBORN’s sound redefines the modern male group through originality, messaging, and harmony. These three men have been providentially called to share their talents and testimonies in a unique selfless way by using a non-profit model that serves the body of Christ.
The REBORN Music Group has committed to Jesus and His church being the 4th member of the group. Mark, André, and Ben will bring you a world class music ministry event that will cost you nothing, it is FREE! In fact, since Jesus is the 4th member of the band, REBORN partners with each church by providing 25% of three revenue streams; a free will love offering, merchandise sales, and any sponsorships acquired. REBORN is attempting to remove industry pressure of money and replacing it by trusting completely in the provision of Christ! Will you partner with them and their mission to see lives transformed and REBORN by the gospel of Jesus Christ?!
Meet Vince Miller
Abandoned by his father at the age of two, Vince Miller grew up in a challenging and anxiety-producing environment. He endured the strain of his mother’s two failed marriages as well as her poor choices and drug use. Fortunately, during Vince’s formative teen years his grandfather, a man of faith, stepped up to mentor Vince, guiding him through a particularly difficult period.
Though he resisted initially, Vince surrendered his life to Christ at the age of 20. Soon after, he would be with his grandfather on his deathbed as cancer took his life. At that time, Vince committed before God to give back by mentoring men as his grandfather had mentored him. Vince’s story demonstrates the importance of mentors to support others in overcoming the enormous hurdles that manhood, mentoring, fathering, and leadership present to a man who wants to live right before God.
Audiences respond to Vince’s stories and teaching that motivate, convict, and sometimes even shock. He inspires men to lead, mentor, and disciple others with an intelligent argument for faith, inspiring presentation of the gospel, and stories of choices he made as a man, husband, and father.
After serving in notable ministry organizations for over 28 years (including Young Life, InterVarsity, TCU Football, and Eagle Brook Church), Vince founded Resolute, a non-profit organization focused on providing men with tools for discipleship and mentorship. He’s written 16 books and handbooks, along with small group videos that are resources for mentorship. He also produces THE MEN’S DAILY DEVO and the 20-Minute Bible Study. His latest book is a devotional and mentoring guide for men called THIRTY VIRTUES THAT BUILD A MAN.